TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Printing USA, Inc. provides you services of CustomFrets.com subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at CustomFrets.com, you accept these conditions as well as our Privacy and Security Policy. Please read them carefully.
Purchases from our online shop
- Pre-deigned guitar necks from our online shop are typically ready to ship within 2 weeks from being ordered.
- Decals and similar items typically ship within 1 week from being ordered.
Personal guitar neck
- Custom made orders when shipping in your personal guitar neck are completed as soon as possible to keep the players downtime at a minimum. We strive to have these necks shipped out within 1 week after arrival and will notify the customer if they can expect a longer wait via email.
- Personal guitar necks are shipped in by the customer at his or hers own risk and expense. Printing USA, Inc. is not responsible for wrongly labeled shipping addresses nor lost or damaged guitar necks.
Replacement neck from CustomFrets.com
- Custom made orders with a Custom Frets replacement guitar neck are typically completed and shipped within 2 weeks from being ordered.
Replacement neck from third party
- Custom made orders with a third party guitar neck are typically completed and shipped within 2 weeks after arriving at our shop.
- The consumer is responsible for the purchasing transaction and initial shipping of third party guitar necks and accepts all liability for wrongly labeled shipping addresses and lost or damaged shipments.
Custom orders as well as decals on personal or third party guitar necks are not eligible for returns or refunds.
If replacement guitar necks that are purchased through CustomFrets.com do not meet your satisfaction, they are eligible for return under the following terms and conditions.
- All returns must be accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). To obtain an RMA#, make sure to have and invoice number ready and call us at 407-859-3584 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All RMA#’s must be issued within fifteen (15) business days of receiving the product. Report any problems with your order to us immediately.
- Your Return Authorization will expire twenty (20) business days after the date of issue.
- RMA#’s must be written on the outside of the return packaging. Clearly display the RMA# on the outside of the packaging else the return will be refused.
- All returned product must be in “as received” condition and unaltered in any way. Do not bolt together, install screws, sand, drill, rout, paint, file or alter the product in any way until you have thoroughly inspected it for accuracy and have checked the fit. Product that has been altered in any way will not be accepted for return.
- Product must be packaged securely and with sufficient protection (as originally packed) to avoid damage in transit. If returned product shows evidence of damage from misuse, improper handling or insufficient packaging, it will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- We do not refund original shipping charges, return shipping charges or Customs Taxes, VAT or Duties.
- Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card(s) used in the original sale.
- Ship your authorized return to the following address:
Printing USA, Inc.
Attn: Custom Frets Department
4732 Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL, United States 32839
If any changes need to be made, make sure to contact us at 407-859-3584 or email@example.com. The sooner you contact us the better the chance we can make the change free of charge. If changes need to occur at a point in production that requires new design layout or additional material, an additional cost will occur and vary depending on the scope of the new setup.
If you need to cancel any part or all of your order, log into your CustomFrets.com account and under recent orders, select cancel for the item you wish to cancel. If for any reason you need an alternate method of canceling your order please contact us at 407-859-3584 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request.
Cancellations that occur during or after production will be charged a 15% Restock fee on the purchase price of the item. Cancellations on orders of personal or third party guitar necks in our possession will be shipped back to the owner at his or hers own expense.
Refunds will be issued by the original method of payment. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card(s) used in the original sale.
CustomFrets.com and Printing USA Inc. are not responsible and will not pay duties, VAT or other import fees/taxes. You must be available to receive your shipment and be prepared to pay these fees.
Printing USA Inc. must collect sales tax to any shipping address within the state of Florida.
Please review our Privacy and Security Policy, which also governs your visit to CustomFrets.com.
When you interact with CustomFrets.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You must agree to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, as well as the compilation of all content on this site, are the exclusive property of Printing USA, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Printing USA, Inc. or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All other registered trademarks mentioned in the CustomFrets.com website are the property of their respective owners and Printing USA, Inc. does not represent these owners.
USE OF SITE
In the case of unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security, you agree to notify Printing USA, Inc. immediately. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Printing USA, Inc. or any other user of the site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use a password or customer account that is not your own. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distribute instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the site. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Site and Services automatically terminates. We reserve the right to not provide the Site or Services to any person and reserve the right to terminate any user’s right to access the Site or Services at any time, in our discretion.
SALE AND PAYMENT TERMS
To purchase any goods and/or services on CustomFrets.com, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (1) your name as it appears on the card, (2) your credit card number, (3) the credit card type, and (4) the date of expiration needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us and our credit card service provider to charge your card.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Printing USA, Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. After placing an order with CustomFrets.com please monitor your email periodically in case we need to contact you for information.
MISPRICED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Printing USA, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Printing USA, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, the credit card used in the purchase will be refunded.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Printing USA, Inc. and its owners, affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party arising out of or related to your violation of this Conditions of Use, or your violation of any law, regulation or third-party right.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Any and all risk arising out of the use of the site, the use of any products and/or services offered on or in connection with the site remains with you. In no event shall Printing USA, Inc. or any of their officers, directors, or employees be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or other financial loss) arising out of these conditions of use or the use of or inability to use any products or services, with the delay or inability to use the CustomFrets.com website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide products or services, or for any information, products, services and content obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the CustomFrets.com website whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise even if Printing USA, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The maximum liability that Printing USA, Inc. shall have is limited to any amounts actually paid to Printing USA, Inc. by the user.
Printing USA, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to the CustomFrets.com website, Terms and Conditions, and the Privacy and Security Policy at any time without notice.